Clove Orange Pomander Balls
Of all the DIY decorations, the Clove Orange Pomander Balls are extremely easy to make and their sweet spicy aroma will make your whole home smell awesome over the Thanksgiving and Christmas season! This is a great decoration for both kids and parents alike, with minimum supplies and steps needed to complete.
- A Few Oranges
- Thin Ribbon (in colors of your choice)
- Spice Tin of Whole Cloves
- Wrap the ribbon around the orange & twist at the base to divide into sections.
- Tie a common knot on top to secure the ribbon in place.
- Tie the excess ribbon in a bow for display, or a loop for hanging on the tree.
- Press cloves into your orange – filling in the gaps between the ribbon.
- Be creative…make designs with the cloves – hearts, doves, stars.
- Insert as many, or as few, cloves as you would like.
- Now simply sit back and enjoy the lovely aroma and appearance.
Looking for other great holiday ideas? Head on over to any one of the Related Item tags at the bottom of the page.Do you have a great Christmas DIY Decoration idea you’d like to share? Please feel free to comment below.