DIY: Felt Cloud and Rain Drops Mobile
If your are looking for easy and diy ideas to decor your nursery go no further, this DIY Felt Mobiles are the cutest thing you can find! Check out the last addition from Craftiness Is Not Optional they share a great tutorial
Cute and easy DIY: Felt Cloud and Rain Drops Mobile from the creative Laura Howard.
You will need:
- the templates provided at the bottom of this post
- turquoise or other blue felt to make raindrops
- grey or white felt for the cloud
- matching blue and grey/white sewing thread
- white or light blue ribbon
- polyester stuffing or felt/fabric scraps
- sewing scissors, pins, a needle
[button size="small" color="pink" style="none" new_window="true" link="http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-felt-cloud-mobile.html"]Click Here For Directions[/button]
Here is another style:
[button size="small" color="orange" style="none" new_window="true" link="http://joliesmomesfactory.blogspot.com/2011/02/la-chambre-de-charly-2.html"]Style #2[/button]
Look at this cute mobile tutorial from Craftiness Is Not Optional.