DIY Holiday Wreath From Coffee Filters
A Classic DIY Holiday Wreath
We’ve found another fabulous tutorial for cheap and easy holiday decorations. One great thing about this DIY Holiday Wreath is that you can change up the color or add accessories to make it fit the holdiay or even the season. Check out these easy steps…
What you need:
- glue gun and lots of glue sticks
- a pack coffee filters (100-150 depending on the size of your wreath and how tight you pack the filters together)
- a cheap wreath form (this one is made from a foam pipe insulator)
Take the pipe insulation and cut it to the length you want. Bend it into a circle and secure with clear packing tape.
Get your glue gun warmed up and start applying the filters to the wreath form. There’s not a set way to do this, you can scrunch and glue whatever way looks the best.
Now you can attach a ribbon to the backside of the wreath to use as a hanger. Just pin the ribbon in place so you can change it out for different holidays or seasons.
- Use brown (recycled filters) for a more rustic look
- Take ornaments and attach them to the wreath with wire
- While the coffee filters are still stacked together take a sharpie and mark all along the edges of the filters (any color you want)
Check out the full tutorial at The Frugal Homemaker