DIY Wedding String Heart!
This is the cutest heart I’ve ever seen!! What makes better, it’s a DIY! Perfect display for the entrance of the reception party. Adding some frames with pictures of the newlyweds would make it shine!!!
For instructions click here:
[button size="small" color="pink" style="none" new_window="true" link="http://greenweddingshoes.com/diy-string-heart/"]greenweddingshoes.com[/button]
• piece of wood – the bigger the more dramtic!
• string – we used the pink neon thin rope you can find at Home Depot, but you could use any yarn or string
• box of nails (if want a nail with a decent head so the string won’t pop off)
• spray paint to paint the wood
• white paper to draw the heart on