If your looking for fun and spooky treats to make at home for a Halloween party or for Halloween day, you have to try this cute and fun idea from Living Locurto. Is so simple and spooky, your guests will be surprise and excited to taste this brains. Living Locurto share FREE PRINTABLES for you to decorate your Brains In a Jar. Enjoy this Halloween brains in a jar & free printables.
What do you need:
- Small jam jars- *mason jars
- Seedless Raspberry Jam or a red gel frosting- for the blood illusion
- light colored cake of your choice (try this White Cake Cupcakes recipe)
- Cake pan (try a small cake pan 6×2 or use cupcake pan and cut the cupcakes in a half)
- Frosting- add a one drop of red food coloring and a drop of black food coloring to make a grayish color.
- Frosting pipping bag #5 round tip