Minty White Chocolate Eggnog
Oh is smells a lot like Christmas!!!!! This Minty White Chocolate Eggnog recipe is what you need to let Christmas feeling in the house. This is very easy to do and it tastes divine! Take time and check the other Eggnog fix ups at BHG.
- 1 purshaded eggnog
- 1 cup chopped white baking chocolate
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint sticks
- grated nutmeg
- In a medium saucepan, combine eggnog, 1 cup chopped white baking chocolate, and 1/3 cup crushed peppermint sticks.
- Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is heated through.
- Serve warm topped with freshly grated nutmeg and additional peppermint sticks as stirrers.