6 Snazzy Handmade Wedding Cake Toppers
Unique Wedding Cake Toppers for the Snazzy Bride
Ask me anything about the bazillions of weddings I’ve been too, and I swear to you, I’m only going to recall three things: the cake, the dress, and the colors. Cake is at the beginning of that list because, well, it’s cake.
I’ve been to my share of weddings, and I can confirm, without a doubt, people always notice the cake design as soon as they walk into the room. When it comes to designs, wedding cake toppers are a no-brainer for many brides because the variety of choices is nearly endless, and they can be customized with your own name, initials, and personality in any budget range. Here are a few of our favorites we found on Etsy.
- Brides, barns and boots are still in, and if this is your theme (or you’re getting married in Texas), take a look at these boots. If you’re not this rustic, the seller has multiple themes to choose from. My personal favorites are the beach wedding toppers. They make me wish the husband and I had opted for a wedding at the Gulf instead. MorganTheCreator
- This wire cake topper with the word “Hitched” prooves that a personal and fun wedding cake topper doesn’t have to cost a fortune. The seller does custom messages as well. LeRusticChic
- This small “Just Married” banner is accentuated with pearls and lace. I love pearls. They are so romantic. She also does custom sizes and colors. RusticBeachChic
- These ivory pearl monograms are gorgeous. I know, stop with the pearls, right? But I can’t. ToppersByShannon
- This seller uses eco-friendly wood board and glitter and tops it off with shellac to make sure your topper is food-safe. I love this one in particular with the bride and groom’s first names separated by only a heart. BetterOffWed
- A silhouette topper is simple and classy, completing the look of your cake without a lot of other embellishment. There are several designs and colors available. BranAndTabs
Your wedding is the most obvious day to show off your personality as a couple. Do it in style, and ensure your cake is one that people like me will remember fondly. (And can someone please tell my husband that I have a thing for pearls? I have a birthday coming up and he is clueless. K, thanks.)