Snowball Candle Holders
It’s time to change the table decor! So let Santa in with this cute Snowball Candle Holders tutorial. These are so easy and affordable, that you have no excuse for not trying them.
This is a simple way to add some “snow” to the house for the holidays.
What you need to get started:
- Paint Brush
- An Adhesive of Your Choice…
- Spray Adhesive, Mod Podge or Elmer’s Glue are popular choices
- Artificial Snow Flakes
- Old Glass Candle Holders or Mason Jars (for that Southern flare)
- Glitter is Optional
- Dump snowflakes into a container or plastic bag
- Apply glue to the jar or candle holder
- Roll the glued glass in the snow flakes
- Pat the snow flakes down with your hand
- Repeat if necessary
So what are you waiting on? Check your cupboard for the supplies and if anything’s missing head on over to your local Dollar Tree and let the fun of bringing a white Christmas to your home begin!